I completed a training program to become a Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional (CCFP). This certification provides me with the expertise to support professionals and agencies in building skills to manage this growing trend.
Compassion Fatigue = Secondary Traumatic Stress + Burnout
- Professionals working in high stress settings are at risk for compassion fatigue, which can negatively impact professionals satisfaction and personal mental health.
- Exploring the effects of professional caregiving is critical to the self-care, wellness and resiliency of the individual, agency, and the profession.
- Building awareness of our compassion fatigue experience allows us to develop a resiliency plan, including self-regulation, intentionality, maturation, connection and self-care.
Compassion Fatigue Services:
- Professional Development/Training
- Individual Therapy for Professionals
- Team Building
- Leadership Consultation
- Clinical Consultation
- Mental Health/Human Services
** Take care of yourself and protect our profession by building awareness and resiliency for Compassion Fatigue **
"That which is to give light, must endure burning" - Victor Frankl